August 16, 2012

1 - Let There Be History

The very first episode of my humble podcast!

All stories have a beginning, and ours goes all the way back to the Big Bang. We'll also listen to some creation myths to see how early man explained the world.

Don't forget to email me with your comments, criticisms and suggestions!


MP3 Direct Link


Episode Links





Music Credits for Chapter 1

Bach, J.S.. "Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 in F Major, BWV 1047: III. Allegro assai"; Unknown Orchestra

Unknown Composer. "Moon Dancer"; Mark Hicks

Unknown Composer. "Sumerian Music 1", Music of the Ancient Sumerians, Egyptians and Greeks; ensemble De Organographia

Zumi-Kai Original Instrumental Group. "Haru No Kyoku", Koto Music of Japan


1 comment:

  1. I'm usually bored of long talks, but this is too interesting. I can't even part from my headset! This is definitely something I'm going to listen to.

    ReplyDelete

HyperSmash