March 9, 2014

New logo!



It's a new look for the show! An updated logo courtesy of Mady G. Why the change of scenery? Eh, truthfully I was getting bored with the old one and wanted something to reflect my vision of the show. If you want to see the long version then head over to my Facebook page. 

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know, in case they looked at their podcast feed and got confused. It's still the same show! Just...new logo. Will I be going back and changing the artwork for each previous episode? I hope it's done automatically...but if it isn't? Err...maybe if I have time...or not...and we'll just look back fondly at the older artwork. 

Episode 42 is being written! I want to get it out as soon as possible so I can start reading these books I got for our next exciting chapter...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Rob! I love the show and the new logo! Are you going to slap that shiny new logo on any merch? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should probably get around to that :)

      Delete

HyperSmash