March 19, 2014

Have you rated and/or reviewed the show on iTunes yet?


BIG thanks to everyone out there who has taken the time to rate and/or review the show on iTunes! Yes, even you haters out there. Jokes on you SUCKAS, any publicity is good publicity!

Anyway, if you listen through iTunes and haven't done so already, please consider rating or reviewing the show! It might not seem like it, but those stars mean a lot to me. Right now I'm setting a goal of 450, but I'd have a meltdown if I hit 500. Also I know it's a longshot, but I figure with the new and improved logo and some new ratings, Apple might even take notice and put us on the featured podcasts page? Eh? Well I'll keep my fingers crossed at least.

Hope you're enjoying episode 42! Check the sidebar for updates on the next one!

4 comments:

  1. I was getting really, really into history. Please come back, I was actually inspired to try to attempt to write my history paper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love it Robbie (feel like we're pals). But quit goofing off and get on with the next one already. Feels like I'm waiting for Netflix to update breaking bad all over again

    ReplyDelete

HyperSmash