January 21, 2013

TPHOOW and Spreadshirt.com team up to keep you clothed!

MOICHENDISING!
By now, you've probably been listening to the podcast and wondering, "why don't I own any officially licensed merchandise from my favorite history podcast, The Podcast History of Our World?"

I know. I'm sure everyone else has been asking that question too. Well worry no more dear listener! Because the TPHOOW store is live!  http://podcasthistoryofourworld.spreadshirt.com/ is the official shopping site where you can find shirts, hoodies, mugs, and more! Spreadshirt.com is the internet's best shopping experience for individual designers looking for a no-hassle way to reach their audience. I had a few options on where to set up shop, but ultimately this was the best way to do it, and I couldn't be more satisfied. They take care of shipping, returns, and payments, and I take care of the creative side.

If the store proves to be successful, you can be sure that I'll add new styles in the future, but right now I've got two designs for your shopping pleasure. The first, of course, is our beloved logo, touched up and smoothed so that it looks oh so nice on a shirt. Perfect for showing the world your favorite podcast!

The other design, by popular demand, is everyone's favorite Sumerian demigod - Gilgamesh! Good friend of the show Mady G. has once again created artwork that captures the essence of this podcast. Decked out in his majestic crown and mighty beard, Gilgamesh's visage is sure to protect you from any ferocious monster or amorous goddess!

By purchasing from the store you are supporting just one person - me! I don't have ads on the site, I don't use sponsors in the podcast, I don't even rely on donations! I do this solely because I have a deep passion for history and love creating this show. So if you like what I'm doing and are need of a new wardrobe, please consider visiting my store! One more time it's: http://podcasthistoryofourworld.spreadshirt.com/

(And Episode 20 will hopefully be out by the end of this week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash