January 12, 2013

I've had it up to HEEERE WITH THE LIKES OF YOU PEOPLE!!

Oh! I'm sorry! I thought you were circus midgets...
(source: Ren and Stimpy)
I don't know why my blog has been targeted by spammers or why they thought a history blog would be a good place to lure people into their traps but they have. If you're here, then you're probably an already intelligent person, who would not be tricked into clicking a misspelled link to BUY GIULD WAR2!!1!1!
But nevertheless, the morlocks of the internet have arrived and I've been forced to turn on comment moderation. It's not a really big deal, but I originally left it off to show everyone that you can leave criticism and I won't delete it.

So bottom line, please continue to post whatever thoughts you have.
And spammers?
It's time to pay the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash