December 9, 2012

Enough about me, let's talk about me

Oh hey, how's it going? Yeah I'm doing pretty good. Just finished editing the script for episode 15, gonna record tomorrow, probably gonna crack open a bear, kick back a little.

What? Where did that AMAZING AWESOME ARTWORK COME FROM???

Well longtime friend of the blog, the absurdly talented Mady G. was able to create this masterpiece of yours truly, surrounded by the miscellanea of history, fully serious about this grave undertaking on which I have embarked.

If you also think this is amazing you should check out Mady's website at http://www.madyg.com and see more incredible cartoons and illustrations.

Now I gotta relax with a fresh bubble pipe. Check back tomorrow for a new episode!


2 comments:

  1. Great podcast! Love listening to you on my way to work!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am always happy to help out with commutes. I know that my grad school commute was made possible by many other history podcasts, so it's time for me to return the favor! :)

      Delete

HyperSmash